KAHARA Aluminum Pliers
- Lightweight & Rigid Frame - High Grade Aluminum with replaceable stainless steel sprit ring jaws coated by Titanium.
- Replaceable Tungsten Blades - Sharp enough to cut braided Line WITHOUT any tension on the line. After years of use, replace the blades so the KAHARA pliers will continue to provide this same level of cutting sharpness the angler has depended on.
- Unique Sheath - Mounts on your seat pedestal pole or Life Jacket ensuring that your KAHARA's will be conveniently ready when you "Catch the Big One".
- Exceptional Value - "One tool that will get the Job done: Quickly, Conveniently and Sharply!"
With rubber inserts. skidproof even used with water.
- Weight 71 g Lightweight body made of aluminum alloy
- Tip parts adopt titanium coating for rust resistant stainless steel
- Easy cut of PE line with tungsten steel cutter adoption
- With falling prevention lanyard
- 3 way multi holder is equipped as standard It corresponds to every situation
- Split ring opener convenient for hook exchange supports ring inner diameter of 2.65 mm or more
Kahara 6" Alminum Plires Slim Type