KAHARA Aluminum Pliers
- Lightweight & Rigid Frame - High Grade Aluminum with titanium-coated jaws.
- Replaceable Tungsten Blades - Sharp enough to cut braided Line WITHOUT any tension on the line. After years of use, replace the blades so the KAHARA pliers will continue to provide this same level of cutting sharpness the angler has depended on.
- Unique Sheath - Mounts on your seat pedestal pole or Life Jacket ensuring that your KAHARA's will be conveniently ready when you "Catch the Big One".
- Exceptional Value - "One tool that will get the Job done: Quickly, Conveniently and Sharply!"
- The tip adopts rust-resistant Teflon processing stainless steel parts, and furthermore it adopts a structure that can be opened from about 80 lb to about 400 lb of split ring
- The PE line will also cut off! Tungsten steel cutter adopted
Kahara 7inch Super Heavy-duty Aluminum Pliers PLUS